- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25837919@N05/
- Country of Origin: Hawaiian Filipina
- Why have you entered Colour of Couture – Top Model Competition?
Its an opportunity to represent the diverse ethnic community of models in Secondlife fashion industry. Share experiences and educate those who are open to learning about the fashion industry.
- What particular qualities, personality & style should Miss Colour of Couture posess?
Miss Colour of Couture should have the qualities of style, grace and have an approachable personality and fairness that is appealing to all, yet be professional and proud of their heritage and woman of diverse ethnicity.
- What are your thoughts and feelings about fashion in Second Life?
What is your role as a Woman of Colour in SL Fashion?
As a woman of colour in secondlife fashion, i try to strive to present my ethnic culture, be flexible and open to all styles. I feel that secondlife fashion will continue to grow with all the new innovations for design, building with talented up and coming designers with increadible desire to create and express their craft for the modeling industry to exhibit their creations.
- How will you promote the Miss Colour of Couture competition as a finalist?
How will you promote the title of Miss CoC should you win?
I would represent Miss Colour of Couture with professionalism and open mind to all. Promote the title the best of my ability as a representative of the diverse ethnic modeling community and fashion industry may it be on the runway, print or blog to promote and educate the secondlife fashion industry.
- What sort of impression would you like people to have of you if win the title?
What impression would you like to leave with them if you do not win?
I would like to leave an impression to people to see me as an approachable, have a sense of style , fair and an open minded person, who is willing to help others if asked. Whether i win or not.
- What do you envision your activity in SL to be a year from now?
What goals and ambitions do you have?
A year from now i would like to enivision that have i improved in my stying skills and continue to be successful in my professional sl modeling career. My goals and ambition is to learn to build and teach/mentor others in the fashion industry.
- Briefly summarize your professional career as a model in SL?
I have been fortunate to be affiliated with some of the oldest second life modeling schools. They have laid out the foundation and gave me the skills to survive brutal modeling castings and skills that have carried me through my SL modeling career. Im also represented by several well known and older modeling agencies who support my endevours as a model in secondlife. I will admit had my fair share of heartbreaking failures and successful castings for pageants and runway shows but i see it as a learning experience and strive to be the best and learn from it.
- Do you have any additional comments you would wish to share?
I would like to thank all those who have supported me through my secondlife modeling career with patience, honest opinions and advice. Without all of you this wouldnt be an awesome fun experience.
Mahalo Nui Loa~ Mai