- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54829279@N07/
- Country of Origin: United States
- Why have you entered Colour of Couture – Top Model Competition?
Gives me the opprotunity to set my modeling career on a differnt level
- What particular qualities, personality & style should Miss Colour of Couture posess?
I think she should be fun, not uppity or stiff, know when to do her part, be calm and patient. I believe she should have her own style that suits her personality. Wether it be out of the box, Avant guard, or glam, she understands that she is there to represent COC, but also let her be herself.
- What are your thoughts and feelings about fashion in Second Life?
What is your role as a Woman of Colour in SL Fashion?
I think there are styles for people who like to dress glam, and those who dress simple, I think Fashion misses on some genres for people who do like do dress different and not by the norm of what other people think they should dress.
As a woman of color is to let them know that I am here and im not going any where.
- How will you promote the Miss Colour of Couture competition as a finalist?
How will you promote the title of Miss CoC should you win?
I shall promote it on my blog, by word of mouth, places I go, and to other people I communicate with. By getting involved with the CoC organization.
- What sort of impression would you like people to have of you if win the title?
What impression would you like to leave with them if you do not win?
A good one of course, one where people want to meet me, and when they have to walk away feeling good that they did.
That even if i didnt win I was still gracious enough to walk up to the winner and congratulate her, with thoughts of there is always next year
- What do you envision your activity in SL to be a year from now?
What goals and ambitions do you have?
I see that i am gonna be needed here and there. My goal is to be a well known model, my ambition is to out shine , out style and hold my own and not get stuck in a box.
- Briefly summarize your professional career as a model in SL?
I started my career in january of 2010 , I have been in many pageants throught out the year, I got involved doing fashion shows every weekend. I have done styling contests, gone to school, had private training. Has done volunteer work which involved my modeling. I work for several agencies and I enjoy what I do.
- Do you have any additional comments you would wish to share?
I’d like to wish all the finalists good luck, and to the winner who also could be me. Congratulation.