2014 COC Finalist – Zionp
- Blog: http://ziondailywear.wordpress.com/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zionp/
- Country of Origin & Language Spoken: Jamaica & English
- Why have you entered Colour of Couture – Top Model Competition?
This competition is a great concept and an important one. I think it is important to highlight the beauty and wonder of the diversity of our Grid and of our world. And I believe it is important in the fight for equality and world peace.
- What particular qualities, personality & style should Miss Colour of Couture posess?
She should be gracious, hard working, kind and she should be trendsetter all can look up to.
- What are your thoughts and feelings about fashion in Second Life?
What is your role as a Woman of Colour in SL Fashion?
I absolutely enjoy fashion in Second Life.I love shopping and styling and I love the opportunity to explore my creativity though fashion that as a model. And I love the creativity of the designers and other Models and Bloggers. I am of mixed race heritage and I am very proud of both sides. It is important to highlight the beauty of women of colour.
- How will you promote the Miss Colour of Couture competition as a finalist?
How will you promote the title of Miss CoC should you win?
I will brag to everyone I meet 🙂 I will also do a blog post and facebook post about this amazing event, and I will comport myself as gracefully as possible and always promote the ideals that colour of couture stand for, this is something I will do even if I do not win.
- What sort of impression would you like people to have of you if win the title?
What impression would you like to leave with them if you do not win?
I hope everyone will thing I competed fairly against some of the best stylists and ladies on the grid and came out on top. I hope that if I don’t win I will leave the impression of someone who tried her best and competed fairly.
- What do you envision your activity in SL to be a year from now?
What goals and ambitions do you have?
I envision myself being a top model, and having won Miss Virtual World. Organising my charity event, and involved in an activity that helps new models.
- Briefly summarize your professional career as a model in SL?
I am currently a student at Look Elite Academy and I am a blogger. I am a model for Miamai, Vogue and Vero Modero. I have done a runway show for Vogue and many others for various contests. I am committed to further my education and have applied and been accepted to Miss Virtual World Academy.
- Do you have any additional comments you would wish to share?
This has been a wonderful experience so far I have really enjoyed meeting all the ladies and the challenges have been so fun.